20070804

Websites and cookies...

Been so busy with deadlines and its just the first week entering the uni. In charge of designing the Student Council website and it's fun really but work, no matter how fun it can be, can take its tolls on the freedom of life. So here I am, updating the journal of my life real fast and moving on to the website right after this. I wish I could post the link here but its gonna be launched and I would want it to be a surprise for everyone. So wait till next week when its done...


It's been a while since I met Jo and Irene so yesterday before the supposed meeting over at Mel's, I dropped by at their place to drop by and kinda discuss a lil on the future of the club. Then I met Cookie~! Gotta love that bitch! Irene said Cookie'd most probably hump my leg but she was in the best ladylike manner. She just sat on my lap lookin all innocent and frail! Cookie's gonna get neutered soon. I have no idea how they're gonna neuter a bitch! Cut off their tits? Sew it shut? How??? Still trying to figure it out now and I'm obviously lazy to google it up. Poor Cookie...

No comments: