20070729

The pressure to perform...

Performed for a family day event at Parkcity Everly Hotel yesterday. Had to do the opening illusion and some walkaround magic. Overall it wasn't that bad and everything went smooth as I had thought. Right after the event I rushed to pick Bel from the the daycare centre where she worked as I was already kinda late. No thanks at all to the delay during the family day.

After lunch with the darling, rushed again to campus for Orientation Night preparations. I was the Organizing Chairperson and the emcee for the evening as well so I kinda took the extra mile to double check the logistics to make sure I don't miss out on any details. The evening went exceptionally well by the way. I was kinda nervous as I rarely emceed for events but it turned out much better than I expected. Night ended with mental and physical fatigue...

~~~

Watched the first episode of the World Series of Poker. It's been a while since we had our poker night and I'll make it a point to revive the tradition when Cuban returns. Motivates me to return to my online poker habits...

One of the suspense moments: Mueller vs Berger.

Billirakis played really well, now the youngest WSOP bracelet winner.

First episode ended with Steve Billirakis winning the WSOP bracelet at the age of 21 yrs and 11 days. Being the youngest player to ever win a bracelet breaking the record of Jeff Madsen (who won the bracelet at the age of 21 yrs and 39 days). If only I could join the WSOP...

2 comments:

HuonHengChai said...

Woah, busy man, must be one heck of a show you put up

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha... yeah~
I hope so...
:P