20070730

Ash and aces...

Studies have started again and there will be a lot of catching up to do. Once again, gotta reschedule my workouts. I have been doing a lot of workout planning but have been skipping a lot of workouts and I owe it all to the busy schedule. I have a good feeling that I'll be able to start working out again by this week if all goes well. Sis came back for her holidays and she'll be here for a week. Gotta make it a point to spend some quality time with her. Its rare that she gets to come back and I have yet to formally introduce her to Bel anyway. Anyway, my parents will be going to Europe for a one month vacation after my sister goes back to studying and I'll have the entire house to myself! Definitely something to look forward to...

Just got back from shopping with Bel. I bought 480 sheet set of foolscap paper only to find that it does not fit my file. The paper has two pussies. The file has three dicks. No matter what position I try, they just... won't... fit... Now because I am a gentleman and Bel's granny is around... I can't swear out loud. FUCK.

~~~


Met Ashley (Bel's niece) yesterday. She's a cute kid and Bel said she'd be scared of me. Not a chance in hell! She looked fearless and she had the most sarcastic laugh I've ever heard from a kid! Almost evil! She was playing a pretty laggy game on Bel's computer and her head was too small for the headphone so I had to place my hands on top of her head so the headphones could reach her ears. Aunt Angela found out I was a performing magician and kinda asked if I would like to perform for a combined nursery day. We're talking about toddlers here... Still giving it a thought...




Bel got us tickets to an upcoming concert. It aint no Woodstock but I'm not complaining. It kinda makes up for the Rainforest World Music Fest that I missed in mid-July. To tell you the truth, I'm actually looking forward to this concert. It's a violin & piano concert by two reknowned instrumentalist. Geoffrey Pratley happens to be a famous accompanist on the piano in Britain and Yap Ling is well known in the local music industry. I have this thing for classical music and instrumentals. It happened back in '96 when I was studying for my UPSR. Attended a study seminar and they said Baroque music was good for studying. I ended up stuck on the music instead of my studies. Got me hooked ever since...


Four Aces... What are the odds???