20110324

The Resurrection Phase I

Not being able to train properly and feeling sluggish all the time. That's what 9 months of irregular (almost none) training and falling off the bandwagon did to me. I could take the easy way out and blame my hectic schedule or the constant departure from my locale but I won't. I take full responsibility of the flab that I have clothed on to my torso. Now, it's time to chisel it off.

The training program I designed for myself is very much similiar to my previous one and is a full body training but this one bends more towards incorporating more of the HIT principles that I learnt simply because I do not have the time. I could also post it here to give readers a sense of fullness to the blog, but I won't. For cardio, I'll be doing Tabata all the way.

Day one happened yesterday. The squats and presses destroyed me... I will heal today, and return tomorrow.

word.

3 comments:

SYUKS said...

HI Joe...good luck in your training.....where do you train in sabah ?

Joe Xavier said...

Thanks mate! I train in KL. Working here.. =)

SYUKS said...

oic...i just moved to Kota Kinabalu...Sabah BAh !