20090528

Spinning in the silence...

The pool at my condo...

The roadtrip to Kuala Terengganu was one of the best solo roadtrips I've done! The view was amazing despite the heatwave! I'll definitely head there again just to check out the beach. Being the beach junkie that I am, I think it'd be perfect to just spend time there to get a breather. Anyways, will be heading over to Perak end of this week for a project and maybe party with the buds over in Lumut till the weekend.

Someone falls to pieces
Sleeping all alone
Someone kills the pain
Spinning in the silence
She finally drifts away
Someone gets excited
In a chapel yard
And catches a bouquet
Another lays a dozen
White roses on a grave


Trainingwise, I've been healing rather nicely. Undertaking again Project Mass-occur, which is a mass training program I made for myself. Packing on mass rather faster than I have anticipated thanks to some more studies and research on how I can get it done in the shortest time. Protein is not cheap. So making the most of it is a wonderful investment to the body. Adding swimming to my non-training days! The pool at my condo is sweet! Which is a good motivation for me to head for my regular swims.

Heading to a seminar on Power Sales tonight. Didn't think I'd be going for this sort of thing on my own will but getting educated on the many things that maketh one is so important in this stage of my life right now. It's free too. So nothing to lose...

No comments: