20090522

It sucks...

A man's best friend...

Got myself a vacuum cleaner! Never thought I'd be happy and overjoyed over this but I am! I've always hated sweeping and mopping so the vacuum would be the awesomest investment I've made so far. Room's getting too dusty to handle and I have this tiny allergy to dust. Been sick the past week and this morning I literally hugged the toilet bowl a couple times to puke.

I might be pregnant.

Got my rest and when I got up, I felt so good that I headed to gym right away. Training was awesome and I'll be heading over again tomorrow for more cardio and active recovery. On the lighter note, plans to revive BorneoFitness has been set in motion. I know I say this many times regarding BF but I was a fool and I admit it. I rushed in to do too many things in such a short time. Got my resources but time wasn't on my side. Now that there's a specific plan in mind, I'll take my time. One step at a time. And re-launch BorneoFitness.

2 comments:

etcetera; said...

it'd be nice if you were pregnant instead! ala arnold schwarznegger(izzat how u spell it).
so whats the vacuum cleaner's name? :P

Joe Xavier said...

Why would it be nice if I was pregnant? hahaha... Madness! Vacuum cleaner is Piuts!