20090515

Hectique...

Off KK's coast...

Working life has been pretty hectic these two weeks. Guess anyone can tell by the idle state of my blog. While its pretty stressful physically, it was an amazing experience as well. Breakfast in KL, lunch in Johor and dinner in Singapore. On another occasion it was breakfast in KK, lunch in Sibu and dinner in Miri. That and the roadtrips and business meetings I attended... Jetset life as the darling calls it... Sweet. Pushed myself mentally in so many ways and ended up with fever! I can't possibly be THAT weak!

As I was hobbling around to head to the medical centre after work, I realized I forgotten to get some money from the ATM for my medical fees. With the ATM being so far away, I couldn't be bothered to get the money. I saw a fruit stall nearby. Proceeded to get my own remedy to cure my fever...

I had no idea a coconut had so much water...

And yes.

I downed all three...

6 comments:

Eve! said...

WElcome to the working life! ;)

Joe Xavier said...

hahahah... yeah!
woooo.... its an awesome roller coaster ride!

Lau said...

Hey joe, wen were you in Miri!? wow, must be really tiring. Fever!

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha.. yeah.. was in miri over the weekend. didnt manage to contact anyone tho... =D hows triathloning?

Lau said...

haha well, most important is to spend time with the loved ones :D. Haha, assignments+train+sleep counts?

etcetera; said...

C-O-C-O-N-U-T!