20090426

filling the void...

Plans to check out the capoeiristas and Bitumania went down the drain as I attempted to drive around looking for the venues. Arrived in Jaya One late and the capoeira demo was over by the time I arrived. Managed to meet Quek and made plans to join the classes at Bom Brazil on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Headed back to the city for a great workout at Gold's Gym KL. The location and music was awesome and I'm glad I signed up for that place. The membership is till end of June only though cos the gym will be moving elsewhere. Apparently some location near Bangsar. It sounds far from where I live... The reason I joined this gym was cos of the location near my office. Now that it'll be moving far away, I doubt I will be training there anymore after that. Anyway, will resume training after office hours starting next week and I can't wait to get back into my full fitness training program! Not to mention starting the capoeira classes. These things are more than perfect to fit into the voids of my weekdays.


This beautiful Sunday is spent with getting my room and laundry organized as well as lotsa resting. Not to mention the long awesome webcam session with the sweetheart. Then tonight will be the webcam session with the parents.

The one I miss...

1 comment:

etcetera; said...

awww. me misses you too darling :P