20080408

werk werk...

Your defenses were on high
Your walls built deep inside
Yeah I'm a selfish bastard
But at least I'm not alone

Life's been hectic lately. I guess this is how it's supposed to be. Being in the final year and all. The units I'm taking aren't many but the workload is pure madness! Gotta juggle many projects and assignments. A good thing that happened is that I take pride in actually feeling responsible to start my work and do it. It's probably about time I took things seriously (after a couple of years!). Just can't afford to waste any more time studyin undergrad.

My intentions never change
What I wanted stays the same
And I know what I should do
it's time to set myself on fire

Training has been great so far, apart from the fact that leg training is slower than ever. Bel told me that my legs were losing plenty of mass and that scares me. Need to up the training for mass. I think I've hit a plateau of strength gains. My strength has been stagnant and it needs to be pushed. Next week a cheat week and super heavy weights to stimulate hypertrophy? We'll see about it. The gym's my breather and I got plenty of it today with super intense training. Lately training has been intense I'm guessing thanks to the plenty of stress studies and workloads that has been thrown to me. Gonna include a daily meal log from next post onwards.

No comments: