20070824

Home alone ching chong...

The Ching Chong Clan


Happy Ching Chong Clan


Red is Baba. Blue is Nonya. Hahaha...

We're obviously fuckin bored and sorry to disappoint you guys but just for the record, we're not gay. The cheongsam/samfu/chingchong uniform/costumes were lying around the Council room so we took the liberty to try it on. It looks good and just MAYBE I'd contemplate on getting one for myself. Anyway, enough heeby jeebies and let's move on to the next thing.

The house has been in a total mess since a couple of weeks ago. For those who don't read my blog and decide to drop by just for fun, my parents are on a one month trip to Europe and I am left with the house. It looks like this now:

Workout, then download stuff, then watch tv... perfect location!

There you go. Multitasking has never been easier. I usually workout in the AM, then during the one minute interval between sets, I check my mail. Or I can watch the tube. Perfect location for everything. I'm a bachelor. Sue me. :P

With the setting up of Wormwood Studios, I have been busy uploading stuff for my portfolio. In my blog from two years ago, I have posted some of my art up one by one. I'll do the same here. Just to introduce my art genre to the world. So today, I present to you:

Jawless Toby. One of my favourite characters...

He comes from hell. He lost his lower jaw. He's fucked up. He doesn't bark. He bites. One of my favourite cartoon characters. I drew him in a couple other places but I can't seem to find the rest of him in the arts...

5 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

Hey Joe,

You really look good in that CNY outfit. HUHUHU

The third pic somehow reminds me of Pua Chu Kang.

HEHE... Still looking cute.

Happy Holidays!

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha...
i dunno whether to laugh or cry~!
happy holidays to you too!!!
:D

Eve! said...

WooHoot!

begMERAH said...

looking good in the outfit joe! Haha. Even gala and azfar tried? Yarabi!!! Haha. Gila you guys!

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha... :P