20070725

Chocolates and paint!

Got these from Labuan!
~~~~~~~~~~

A short review on the foods...The chocolate liqueur was really sweet. I couldn't complain about it though because there wasn't any comparison to the taste. It was just unique. Bailey and Kahlua lovers would like it but other than that, there wasn't anything special about it. The fact that it is made out of 87% cocoa was the only thing that made me buy it. My parents love it though.

The 99% Cacao bar... Now that. The texture was perfect. Soft and smooth like it was the best chocolate ever. The taste however, was like cooking chocolate. No sugar and the bitterness was beyond anything I can bear. Because I bought it, and because I kinda 'recommended' it, I had to swallow the damn thing whole in front of my family just to convince them it was ok. Evil. I know. They knew it too. Right after they took a huge piece each... :P


Sent the dear to her piano exam yesterday. She was nervous about it but I was sure she'd do well. Being stressed by it and all, I was glad she took everything so well and despite the interferences during her practise time and pressures from many people. It also happened to be our 4th month together but it feels like we've known each other for so long. It was a really comforting thought to know that we're really open to each other and that makes us understand each other pretty well. What more can I ask for? Celebrated the monthasary at the new Halo Cafe. Food was great. Service was great. Environment was great.


Well, today was another day spent with Bel. Helped out in painting the 'treehouse'. The paint on the wall was badly peeling thanks to the next door neighbour who refused to paint their side of the wall. Water seeped into the cement and caused the peel. Had fun painting it though. It's been a while since I painted walls and it kinda feels refreshing in a way. Anyway, my car's signal lights were smashed badly by some motherfuckin morons. I had no idea how or who did it but it happened two nights ago when I was parked outside Bel's place. The neighbours opposite the house were hanging around outside at that time so I reckon I'll find out who did it through them. Unless they're the guilty ones...

Bel doing her part of the wall...

No comments: