20110713

Today's a reason for living.
Today's the blood from a stone.
Today's the light from a candle,
helping us to find our way home.
Today we carry each other.
Today the past is a freak.
Today is the time for forgiveness,
you will never beget that to me.

Today is tasting the honey.
Today's the strike of a match.
Today's the lines in the pavement,
helping us to find our way back.
Today's the crosses we carry.
Today's the strength that we need.
Today's the hand of an angel,
you were not the kind to believe

Today we carry each other.
Today we do what we should.
Today is the time for forgiving,
today I wish I could.

I'm sorry I can't lie.
I wasted too much time,
Drowning, I've been blind.
But I've opened up my eyes.
Sorry I can’t lie,
So I'll just say goodbye,
goodbye, goodbye...



Our Lady Peace - Sorry

No comments: