20100505

Vessel

I've always been known to cross lines...


You let me put it in your mouth,
You let me get under your skin,
You let me put it in your veins,
You let me take you from within..


They tell us what we can and cannot do
Same thing we've heard 100 times before
Well, I put you inside of me
But none of that matters anymore


I am you and you are me
We will never be alone
I have finally found my place in everything
I have finally found my home


We can leave all the past behind
I can see right through the whole façade
I'm becoming something else

I am turning into...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr joannes xavier!

rmbr me? im alessandra.. we went retreat in sibu few years back with amy, janet, jerome, david.. etc.. hw r u?!! not seeing u for ages! hope u r doin good good good!! take care and god bless!

Joe Xavier said...

hey! of course I remember you! How are you? I'm doin great! I'll see if I can catch you on fb or smth! =)

Anonymous said...

surprised tat u reply! i tried to drop u message at ur chat box, but failed! hrm.. memories..

Joe Xavier said...

of course I replied! =) add me up on facebook! Search for Joe Xavier and it'll come up!