20090925

The new divide...

I've always been known to cross lines...


Life is about the decisions that we make. Wake up in the morning, you can either choose to put on the mask of Tragedy, or Comedy. I've always opted for the latter, but there are days when I find myself awake with Tragedy stuck onto my facade and there is nothing I can do about it, but to slowly pry it away with Comedy. Inspirations and experience maketh decisions. I for one, admit the lack of experience so I depend on my inspirations to propel me forward.


The path set before me has always been forked. Just as Frost craftily weaved the words into his poem... One I could never forget. And of course, me, being me, have always chosen the road less travelled. Even if it meant crossing lines, and being brought to points of no return. I tuck my guts in my backpack, next to my set of balls, take a deep breath, and step into the wilderness.


The thing is, no one ever mentioned anything about the dead end.


So at the end of one wild, winding path, I come to a complete stop. I could be totally lost, but ever the optimistic one, I tell myself that I'm at a dead end of the forked road I took, and making my own path is the only way from here onwards. Turning back? It's too late now. The undergrowth has sealed the path back. The eerie glow in the sky tells me that there is some kind of light source up ahead. How far, I do not know. I don't know if I'll even make it there or if I'm on the right track. But what I do know, is now.


And now, I have to decide between the road less travelled or the road less travelled...

No comments: