20090904

The Mythic Clit...

If you're living for the moment, you tend to forget that the past and the future even exist – you're livingfor the moment; the moment is all there is; life is a haphazard mixture of pain and pleasure; life shouldbe dedicated to furthering your pleasure in this moment; hedonism is the way to go.

This is the state I'm after...


Quoted from a book my pal, Jaron, wrote (or is writing), Zen Motherfuckers. No idea when the real thing would be out but yeah, this bit caught my inner eye. It's a very interesting read about the 'desperate search for the mythic clit' among other things. The way it is written. It emits a relaxed and sombre mood...


The problem with self awareness is that you lose the desire to do anything that's not consistent withwho and what you are. There's a small amount of vision that you get from being even marginally selfaware, and it's ultimately a very easy thing to dismiss an idea for being not you. It's much more difficultto embrace something without knowing if it's you or not.


Really smart words from a book that would be otherwise labelled vulgarly dumb by critiques. I'm no book critique, nor do I know how to judge books. But this, is refreshing. Very refreshing. I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this book, bro!

No comments: