20080502

Taggedbytheboo~

Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.
This really sounds like a question for an essay paper back in high school.

No. I definitely wouldn't go out with me. Simply because I don't think anyone can bear the dread of being with a guy like me. I've got plenty of bad habits and some really crazy attributes. I have no idea when I'll rid them or change them into good ones but heck, sometimes I can't even stand myself. I make stupid jokes, stupid remarks and definitely do stupid things. I plan a lot of things. My day, my week, my year, my life. I find it annoying that I sometimes do things to the extreme just to stick to my plans. I read and surf in the toilet. Well, the most time I've spent reading and surfing in the toilet is probably not that much cos my ass will slowly lose its blood circulation and start growing into the shape of the toilet bowl. Then I get stuck. And my parents will have to call the tow truck to pry me out from the toilet bowl. There. Another reason why I wouldn't date me. I crap a lot.

Then again, I may be a huge pile of BS... but regardless, she still loves me...

and I love her too...

2 comments:

CreativeBitchin said...

q: would i go out with myself?
i think i might just would.

q: reasons that i would?
i'm a lotta fun, cute, and smart(-mouthed).

q: reasons that i wouldn't?
i'm too much fun, too cute for my own good, and too much of a smarty-pants to be tolerated for long.

conclusion: i just might go out with myself but i wouldn't marry me. LOL.

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha...
yay, you did the tag!
hahaha...
you wouldn't marry yourself eh? when you gonna settle down? hahahah