20080415

Of facebook and whiners...

precious fingers she knows how to hold the poison,
lick it deep and for no particular reason,

Midterm's gonna happen tomoro. I never thought I'd say this but I do miss exams. The stress building up inside my head trying to burst through every nerve endings in the great gray matter. Probably it's great cos I get to release the tension during training.

Learnt one thing about myself today and I have this thing with guy whiners. Unless a dude's homosexually inclined, there's no reason to whine and be a bitch about the surroundings and get all emo and stupid. Having these people around at the wrong time is never the greatest thing in the world. Then again, it's not worth the trouble to give six fucks about them. They just never die off do they?

Facebook! Found many peeps from high school (and beyond!) through that little community networking tool. It's great to see what happened to them peeps after so long! Seeing all of them in there and never being able to find them in Friendster before, I'm giving Facebook two thumbs up for that!




Meal Log
Protein shake (200 cal)
Centrum multivit
---
Beehoon and chicken (600 cal)
---
Protein shake (200 cal)
---
Broccolli (300 cal)
6 egg whites & 1 yolk (180 cal)
Watermelon (100 cal)
---
Total: 1580 calories

No comments: