20080429

Dance Battle II & Curtin Sevens

The day was hectic. Expected as it's the first day back to campus. Life pretty much gained momentum super fast without pitstops. I'm mindfucking myself by just stayin awake to finish whatever I gotta finish. That being said, I'm summing up today as GOOD.

Checked out the Dance Battle teams at the review session this evening. I was really amused at the performances and the show this Friday's gonna be great! By the way, for those of you who do not know, the CITY Club organized the Dance Battle II. It's been made an inaugral event after last year's success. I DJ-ed last year's event and this year I'll be emceeing it. This year (from the review session), there'll be a mix of culture among the teams and it's really gonna be tough to judge them simply because they're all from different genres! Looking forward to the battle!

Just finished the design of the banner of the Curtin Rugby Sevens Tournament. The first time in the history of Curtin! National and international teams will be coming to kick ass. It's opened to public so do come check it out as well!


The event logo I made...



And meanwhile, chatted with Steph for a bit and she had to send me this...
How sweet...







not.

2 comments:

etcetera; said...

You memang hardly smile. Haha :P

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha...
I DO SMILE ok!
ahahahah!