20080325

The Story of *snap*

Snapped my left knee playing rugby. Sad for me to announce that it was my first and my last contact game. It was my mistake as I didn't learn to play the game properly before heading into the game. Sucks to be me right now. Anyway, gonna focus on training in the gym. Building a great physique would be the aim now. No more running but instead, cycling will be my source of cardio.

Camwhore before discharge. New hairstyle?

The Left Knee
Tore my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) a couple of years back and had it reconstructed. Two screws were used to set my new ACL in place. All went fine till last saturday. Doc said it could be meniscus from the location and stuff but it turned out that a bit of my PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) was torn in addition to a small tear in my meniscus. Checked out the arthroscope and found that one of my screw (the one for the ACL) broke.

Now, my knee has a notorious reputation for breaking screws. During the ACL operation a couple years back, a screw broke while it was driven into my bone. Now another. My bones are THAT good??


The Rehab
Physiotherapy starts next week. Right now the knee feels good. But I still gotta walk around in crutches. Hopefully I won't have to use them next week. Anyway, I'm healing pretty well now. Except for the multiple vomits from the spinal anesthetic, I'm feelin great! All thanks to the sayang.


The First Anniversary
We had to spend our anniversary in the hospital. I personally thought it sucks to be where I am at that time but it will definitely be something we wont forget... Thanks for the gifts sayang... I love you.



always...

4 comments:

etcetera; said...

You're everything to me, love..

Eve! said...

Woot!!

How to race with me now??

Joe Xavier said...

bellifer:
*muahs!* you too and you know it!

Joe Xavier said...

eve:
hahaha...
really ka? i can run fast even with one leg! hahahah... :P