20080320

Reshuffle


Training has been kinda consistent lately. I still try my best to keep to my schedule but with the piling workload, I had to skip my cardio sessions. Was looking forward to resume them during the study week free but theres a high chance I might have tore my meniscus from the rugby game last saturday so out the window goes the cardio for the study week free.

The only way I'd know what happened to my knee would be through an operation this coming Monday. Fingers crossed that it's nothing serious. The doc confirmed its definitely not the ACL so right now the only thing keeping me happy is the upcoming anniversary with the darling and resuming my normal training schedule.

I have also been training based on my previous weight and BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and the body fat percentage and the weight I have now is consistent from day to day. Because of this, I gotta adjust the daily BMR and daily caloric intake to fit my current weight. Also, because I wanna add on more lean mass, I gotta adjust the percentage of daily protein, carb and fats intake. So yeah, new nutrition plan and a more intense training program coming up.

Bel has decided to join my training and thats another great thing to look forward to! She's been dreading training before this but now, being motivated and fully hyped, I hope she'll be inspired all the way. Note that no one can do a drastic transformation no matter how motivated they are. With this in mind, I'll bring her into a good training program slowly but surely. I'm delighted, overjoyed, and uber happy by her decision! Lotsa love dearest one!

Oh yeah... Studies. Gotta read journals and assignments due after the study week free.

word.

4 comments:

etcetera; said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
etcetera; said...

HAHA clever ah you. Put it in your blog so IF i bailed out, everyone would know. WOO for SPARTA!! rawr

Joe Xavier said...

hahahah..
:P
no la.. I aint that mean..
*winks~

etcetera; said...

i know you well enough to know your tactics love. haha *mui!