20071016

I'm loving it!

I know I'm not...

The challenge is set and every inch of my body can't wait to reach the 3rd of March 2008. Progress has been steady but I understand that it takes time to recover as well. So recovery is crucial, what else is new? In a way, I look at training at a whole new level. Every decision I make in a day is influenced by the training and the challenge. It feels good but taxing sometimes as well. The key is self control. Without the ability to care for myself, how can I care for others?

Contrary to the belief of the masses, self love does not equal vanity. Vanity incorporates pride and envy where as self love simply means that we care and we want what's best for our body. Be it both physical and emotional. This challenge exhibits an introduction of myself into immersing in self love. To understand myself better. Where I stand now, and where I want to be in the future.

To some, self love might mean embracing their current state. A few examples being that they accept themself as fat, lazy, stupid, and all the negative shit. Demotivated and all. Being lazy certainly pays off in the future in the form of diseases and bad karma. It's a simple science where everyone can be someone if they choose to yet not many take on their own personal 'challenges'. Failure to do so may just keep dreams as...

Merely dreams...

The point is, I'm loving every second of this torture cos I know I'm goin to a better place...

No comments: