20071010

Guerilla Cardio

Hari Raya falls on this Saturday!
So, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my Muslim peeps!
ps: iboh lupak invite to ur cribs!


Ten people have commented and participated in the challenge. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Anyway, thanks for the support. I'm sorry guys but I WILL let y'all down. Don't count on the money. Been working hard to keep up to it. I think a size 32 waist is easily achievable. It's the 12% body fat that's gonna be a challenge. But I gotta find a way to motivate myself and there's nothing better than an extreme challenge. So there... For those who are interested in doing some cardio, do check this out:




Its a short but super intense cardio plan. I did this a year back. It was intense as hell and I didn't stick to it like I should. I am guessing that this will be a tool to help me get on track for the challenge. Its a series of 20 second sprints followed by 10 seconds of rests and this goes on as much as one can do it. I have yet to fully try this plan and I will record the max number of sprints I can do. Just so I can track my performance and progress. Gonna recover in a while...


word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the greeting....

and good luck with the challenge. I don't need another 200 bucks yet.

Plus, don't want to feel guilty for losing you part of 2000 ringgit.

I will wish you good luck in your quest. I have a similar target, but with a longer, more relaxed timeline.

=)

Joe Xavier said...

hahaha... aput, gonna push the limit for mine. It's about time...

:D

thanks for dropping by bro!~