20070829

The Bourne Ultimatum

Lazies and Genitalmen: The Beginning

Another unfinished comic. Done 2 years ago. I will find the effort to continue it soon...

Watched the Bourne Ultimatum. I'm a huge fan of the Bourne Identity and Supremacy and Ultimatum did not turn me off at all. Fight scenes were great and it was packed compact with action. Super sweet. Bel had a hard time understanding the story but I guess it'll all be clear when we catch Identity and Supremacy again. For the record I love watching movies I love. Watched the Ocean's Eleven and Twelve almost 20 times now. It's just me.

Stomach's acting weird again after taking milk and coconut milk. I guess it's gonna be a long time before I can properly workout but fuck it. Just did the pectoral workout and I can feel the muscles getting weak already. Will definitely resume back to normal tomorrow. Lagged too much and I got tonnes of clothes to wash too...

Goodnight people...


word.

No comments: