20070719

Moving back into blogspot...

The functions on blogspot has kinda differed compared to a year ago. There are quite a number of big improvements. Good ones. I've been jumping around to find the right place to setup my kinda permanent blog. From Friendster, to an uber personalized one, to Blogspot, Vox, and now back to Blogspot again. I think I stayed the longest on Vox. It was a great place but too many things kinda crowded the whole blog I guess. It was more like a community there. People were great and I had a fair share of stories posted there as well. Anyway, most of my peeps used Blogspot and it was much easier for comments from the masses as well. Maybe that's the main reason I'm moving back here...


Anyway, been studying for a supplementary exam that's gonna happen 13 hours from now. Fatigue hits the brain from all angles and directions. Resitting for an exam is the last thing I need right now and yet I long for a vacation in my holiday. Booked for a performance in Labuan on Saturday. I have yet to brush up on magic and my performance. I'm really positive that I'll eventually manage to retrain my brain to performance mode. The pressure to perform provides me with a calming effect. It's kinda like orgasm. The nervousness before a performance wells up and when its actually time to perform, everything suddenly calms down and I just wish the whole day never ends. Euphoric...

Exhausted from squeezing the juices of the grey matter, I shall update once I return from Labuan...

word.

No comments: